Friday 2 May 2014

The "Pound World Series" Part 3!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5
 
 
This week I am posting part three of the "Pound World Series", and you guessed it, it's BRAND NEW!
 
 
In this latest instalment we see just how manipulative Krazy Kenny can be. We also get a quick glimpse of a new character who will be joining the "Pound World" team from the next episode onwards. I am having a lot of fun working on these new episodes, and there is even more yet to come!
 
 If you would like me to do some cartooning work for you please contact me via Facebook or Twitter to discuss further. Facebook: www.facebook.com/ellisshumascomics. Twitter: www.twitter.com/el293_comics. Finally for legal reasons I must state that ALL characters and places in my comic strips are ENTIRELY FICTIONAL! Have a great Bank Holiday Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment