Sunday 18 May 2014

Lets go Sunday Shopping, it's the Latest "Pound World" episode!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Hello once again! Above is the latest instalment of the "Pound World Series". So far we have seen a few new characters introduced, and in this episode we meet yet another newbie, Derek! As I mentioned previously there will be a few shocks and surprises along the way in the coming episodes!
As well as the "Pound World Series" I have been working on one or two different things recently, and I will also be visiting a school in Stockport, near Manchester this Friday to teach some children about cartooning.
As always please like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter for the latest.  www.facebook.com/ellisshumascomics www.twitter.com/el293_comics 

No comments:

Post a Comment