Friday 18 April 2014

The "Pound World Series" Returns!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3
Sometimes in life change is needed to keep things going. If we all had the same routine for the rest of our lives, then our lives may get pretty boring. Starting this Easter, I have decided to bring back the "Pound World Series", with BRAND NEW episodes. For these new episodes I have taken over writing duties and I have made a few changes which you will see in the coming episodes.

I hope you enjoy the all new episodes as much as I have creating them, and look out for even more new faces in the coming episodes. Plus expect a few SURPRISES and SHOCKS along the way!

Tune in next time for another BRAND NEW Pound World instalment and don't forget to follow @el293_comics on Twitter and like "Ellis Shuma's Comics and Cartoons" on Facebook. Until we meet again, happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment