Friday 10 January 2014

Pound World Series: "Sinister Sunday"

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5
 
 
Way back in 2011, a friend was talking to me about having an eventful day at work. it was while he was speaking to me I thought, why don't I make the most of a bad situation and put it into a comic strip. That is when the "Pound World Series" was born.
 
For the earlier stories my friend wrote the scripts, and I drew the comic strips, as well as adding little tweaks to the script. I have uploaded the very first comic strip from the series called "Sinister Sunday" which proved more popular than I thought it would be. I had so much fun drawing this, and it was the first time I had worked from somebody else's script.
 
I will be adding more from the "Pound World Series" on this blog, including some BRAND NEW, never seen before episodes in the coming weeks! I hope you enjoy them and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment